Chicken and Eggplant Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups eggplant chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the chicken, garlic and salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients (bell pepper through coconut aminos) and cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 189 Calories; 8g Fat (38.1% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 112mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!