Turkey with Lemon and Rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds wedged red-skinned potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, rosemary and garlic in a medium bowl to form a dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the potatoes in a medium bowl; add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Place the turkey in a separate medium bowl; add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss to coat. Let the potatoes and turkey marinate at room temperature, turning them occasionally, for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350-degrees.
- Remove the turkey cutlets and potatoes from the marinade and transfer to separate rimmed baking sheets; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning them once, until they are charred and cooked through. The turkey should cook for 4 minutes per side, or until a thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Grill the potatoes for about 10 minutes per side. Put the turkey and potatoes on plates and drizzle on remaining dressing.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. VEGETARIAN: Use tofu instead of turkey cutlets. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 285 Calories; 10g Fat (31.7% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 70mg Cholesterol; 62mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!