Ribeye Steak Grill Packets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 large russet potatoes cubed
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons butter
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 pounds rib eye steak thinly sliced
- Steak seasoning
- Tear off 6 large square sheets of aluminum foil. Drizzle all 6 aluminum pieces with olive oil. Put 1 tablespoon of butter on each foil sheet.
- Divide up the potatoes and place on top of the butter on each aluminum foil square. Evenly sprinkle garlic and onion over each of the servings. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Put steak on top of potatoes. Sprinkle with steak seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil. Fold sides up making squares and seal so nothing will escape.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Grill packets for 40 minutes and open being careful to let out the steam.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use Portobello mushrooms instead of Ribeye steaks. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 586 Calories; 37g Fat (57.6% calories from fat); 52g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 188mg Cholesterol; 2262mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!