Pork Chops and Broccoli Slaw Salad
- 4 cups broccoli slaw
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar with the mother in it
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, and smashed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- 4 medium boneless pork chops cooked
- In a large bowl, add the first 5 ingredients (broccoli slaw through walnuts).
- In a small bowl, whisk the next 6 ingredients (vinegar through dill). Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Top salad with the pork chops and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big green salad with Leanne’s Vinaigrette (In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 clove pressed garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!