Pork and Vegetable Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced oregano
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the oil. To the oil, add the onion, garlic and pork. Cook for 10 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- To the pot, add the remaining ingredients and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!