Grilled Asian Ginger Steak
- 4 10-oz. strip steaks
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup trimmed and chopped sugar snap peas
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- In a large zip top bag, place the steaks and add in the garlic through salt and pepper. Seal the bag and rub the spices into the steak on all sides. Place in the refrigerator at let marinate for at least an hour.
- Preheat a grill, or grill pan, oiling the grate with the coconut oil. Grill the steaks for 4 to 7 minutes per side, or until the steak reaches the desired level of doneness. Remove from the heat and set aside to rest and then slice.
- In a large bowl toss the steak and the next 4 ingredients (Arugula through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients (olive oil through stevia) along with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!