Beef and Artichoke Skillet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound petit filets sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the beef, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the remaining 4 ingredients (artichoke hearts through coconut aminos) and cook for 8 minutes, until vegetables are tender and beef is cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 267 Calories; 9g Fat (27.5% calories from fat); 34g Protein; 17g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 80mg Cholesterol; 160mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!