Baked Lemon Ginger Salmon with Veggie Stir Fry
- 4 medium fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups diced eggplant
- 4 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the salmon with the first 4 ingredients (coconut aminos through lemon zest). Place salmon in a large baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. To the onion mixture, add the remaining ingredients and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve with salmon.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (Process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!