Zesty Greens Stir-Fry with Grilled Fish
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped collard greens
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM.
- Rub fillets with olive oil then place them on the preheated grill. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; remove from grill and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Add chopped kale and collard greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (lemon juice through salt and pepper); pour over stir fry. Cook and toss for 5 minutes or until greens are tender.
- Serve fish over a bed of the greens.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Grated Beet Salad – Grate washed and peeled beets into a bowl; drizzle with a little rice vinegar, lime juice and extra virgin olive oil; salt and pepper to taste then toss well and serve. NUTRITION: 300 Calories; 11g Fat (33.0% calories from fat); 43g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 149mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!