Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons paleo mayo*
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the chicken and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- In a large bowl, mix the next 8 ingredients (grapes through lemon juice).
- To the bowl, add the chicken and mix well. Spoon chicken salad into lettuce leaves and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!