Tuscan Chicken and Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 14-oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 large lemon sliced
- In a large crock cooker, add the chicken, cauliflower and onion.
- In a large bowl, mix the next 5 ingredients (garlic through tomatoes).
- Pour sauce over chicken mixture and layer lemon sliced on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!