Turkey Thai Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast chopped
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped okra
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the avocado oil.
- To the skillet, add the garlic, and turkey. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining 7 ingredients (chicken broth through coconut aminos) and stir.
- Cook for 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and turkey is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!