Summer Turkey Broccoli Salad
- 4 thick slices deli turkey breast cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small apple chopped
- 2 slices bacon fried and chopped
- 2/3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Combine turkey, broccoli, red onion, apple, bacon and cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice and vinegar. Whisk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the broccoli mixture and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise and red wine vinegar, are gluten-free. NUTRITION: 345 Calories; 33g Fat (79.7% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 268mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 3 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!