Steak and Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound beef steak sliced
- 2 large shallots sliced
- 1 large leek chopped
- 2 large stalks celery chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups sliced wild mushrooms
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 4 cups shredded broccoli slaw
- 4 cups baby kale
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in all the ingredients and cook until steak is cooked through and vegetables are tender, or about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!