Quick Shrimp and Kale Soup
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 pound wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the first 8 ingredients (chicken broth through kale).
- Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are slightly tender.
- To the soup, add the shrimp.
- Cook for 15 minutes, until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!