Pork Chops with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1 cup full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini and thyme.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- To the skillet, add the pork chops and bring sauce to a boil.
- Cover skillet and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 25 minutes, until pork is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve pork warm with sauce over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!