Italian Beef Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup broccoli minced
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cauliflower finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot grated
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup no sugar added ketchup
- 1/4 cup red onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the first 10 ingredients (beef through salt and pepper).
- Oil a large loaf pan with coconut oil and press beef mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes then pour ketchup and red onion on top.
- Bake for 20 more minutes, until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center and firm.
- Slice and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!