Grilled Beefy Cheese Wrap
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 teaspoons mustard
- 2 large Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain any grease. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and let mixture heat thoroughly for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of cheese. Drizzle a little mustard on top of the beef, and then add diced tomatoes.
- Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Place wraps on a preheated grill and grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove wraps from grill and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce. Re-roll wrap and then cut in center diagonally.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, tortillas, and mustard are gluten-free. NUTRITION: 482 Calories; 23g Fat; 22g Protein; 45g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 62mg Cholesterol; 652mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain; 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!