Greek Roasted Fish over Zucchini "Noodles"
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 pounds wild caught white fleshed fish
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked zucchini "noodles" (zucchini made into "zoodles" or cut into thin strips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, add avocado oil, lemon juice, fish, oregano, tomatoes, garlic, capers, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork, serve over the zucchini noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!