Garlic Salmon and Kale
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large bunches kale trimmed and chopped
- 2 pounds wild caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients EXCEPT kale and salmon. Puree until smooth. Place the kale in a single layer in a roasting pan and then top with salmon and generously baste all sides in garlic mixture.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes. Until fish easily flakes with fork. Remove and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!