Coconut Garlic Chicken Soup
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 14-oz. can full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil
- In a large crock cooker, add all the ingredients and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!