Cherry Balsamic Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup frozen black cherries
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients EXCEPT pork, cauliflower and pistachios. Blend until smooth.
- Place pork chops in a roasting pan, surrounded by the cauliflower, and generously slather cherry mixture on all sides, and crust with pistachios.
- Place in oven and roast for 40 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness. After about 20 minutes, baste with cooking juices on bottom of pan and continue cooking. Once done, remove from oven and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes then serve with cooking juices over the top and the cauliflower.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!