Cauliflower, Shallot Turkey Hash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 medium shallots chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the turkey. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown. Set turkey aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the cauliflower, shallot and garlic.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender.
- To the skillet add the turkey and the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, until turkey is warm and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!