Broccoli Turkey Casserole
- 1 pound ground turkey browned
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups broccoli florets chopped
- 4 cups baby kale chopped
- 4 cups eggplant diced
- 1 cup canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it reaches a rice like consistency.
- In a large baking dish, add the cauliflower, turkey, broccoli, kale and eggplant. Toss well.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the turkey mixture and toss. Cover the baking dish and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Serve warm.
Serving Suggestion: Faux-Tay-Toes (1/2 head cauliflower, 1/2 tablespoon butter, Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste: Directions: Steam cauliflower until tender. In a large bowl, add steamed cauliflower, butter, salt and pepper. Mash together until resembling mashed potatoes.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!