Asian Ginger Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- In a large skillet or wok, heat coconut oil over medium heat. To the oil, add the next 4 ingredients (chicken through onion) and sauté for 5 minutes, until chicken starts to brown.
- To the chicken mixture, add the Brussels sprouts, kale and spinach and sauté for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk the orange zest with the coconut aminos and pour over the chicken mixture. Stir, turn heat to the lowest setting to keep the stir fry warm.
- In a medium pot over high heat, add the sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir in the cilantro and lime zest and serve with the warm stir fry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!