Turkey and Broccoli Asian Stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 pounds turkey breast boneless skinless ,chopped
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil.
- To the skillet, add the garlic, sesame seeds and turkey. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining 5 ingredients (salt and pepper through coconut aminos) and stir. Cook for 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and turkey is cooked through. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 376 Calories; 6g Fat (15.6% calories from fat); 61g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 298mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 2 ½ Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!