Spring Chopped Broccoli-Kale Salad with Smoked Fish
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno
- 4 ounces chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked white fish or salmon
- In a large bowl, add the first 6 ingredients (broccoli slaw through walnuts).
- In a small bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (vinegar through dill). Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Top salad with the smoked fish and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!