Spicy Grilled Grouper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 pounds grouper fillets
- Mix the first 8 ingredients (onions through paprika) together. Rub the spices on all surfaces of the fish. Set aside to rest.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place the grouper in a grill basket to keep the fillets from falling apart and crumbling through the grill as it gets closer to done. Cook for 6 minutes per side.
- The temperature should read approximately 135° F.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of grouper. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 210 Calories; 2g Fat (10.7% calories from fat); 44g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 207mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 6 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!