Salmon Wraps with Kimchi Cauliflower Salad
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded kimchi
- 4 cups diced cauliflower
- 8 large leaves collard greens
- 2 cups mashed avocado
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Stevia optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season salmon with oil and salt and pepper and place in a large baking dish. Place dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork. Allow fish to cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the fish, cucumber, onion, kimchi and cauliflower. Spoon salmon mixture into a stack of two collard green leaves.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Drizzle dressing over the fish mixture and roll up the leaves. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!