- 2 7.5-oz. cans wild Alaskan salmon well drained,
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, eggs, lemon juice, garlic, onion, parsley, mustard, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Brush the olive oil on two large skillets. Heat over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Measure 1/4 cup of mixture for each cake. Make into patties and put in skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side, until well-browned and crisp. Lower heat to medium when you turn the patties over. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten free. NUTRITION: 129 Calories; 7g Fat (52.7% calories from fat); 12g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 128mg Cholesterol; 319mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!