Roasted Chicken Wraps with Coconut-Avocado Dressing
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded kimchi
- 4 cups diced broccoli florets
- 8 large leaves collard greens steamed until tender
- 1 cup mashed avocado
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chicken with ghee, hot sauce and salt and pepper and place in a large baking dish. Place dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool and then slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the next 4 ingredients (cucumber through broccoli). On a cutting board, lay out collard leaves. Stack 2 collard leaves beside each other, making 4 stacks. On each stack, spoon an equal amount of chicken and vegetables.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Drizzle dressing over the chicken and vegetables. Roll up leaves and then serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!