Honey Balsamic Turkey Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large turkey tenderloin
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 4 ingredients (vinegar through salt and pepper). In a large zip lock bag, place the turkey and pour the vinegar mixture over the top. Sea bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place turkey on the grill and cover. Cook for 15 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Allow turkey to rest then slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baby spinach-beet salad (remove stems from baby spinach; roughly slice then place in a large bowl; slice cooked or raw beets into “matchsticks” and arrange over baby spinach; drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar). NUTRITION: 126 Calories; 4g Fat (28.3% calories from fat); 13g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 37mg Cholesterol; 34mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; ½ Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!