Grilled Turkey Tenderloin with Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 1 pound turkey tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts leaves
- 1 large avocado pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped
- 1 small shallot diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Rub turkey tenderloin with next 4 ingredients (olive oil through garlic powder) then place it on the preheated grill. Cook for 10 minutes per side or until center is no longer pink.
- Remove from grill; allow turkey to cool then slice.
- In a large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients (Brussels sprouts leaves through coconut aminos); salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, top Brussels Sprouts Salad with sliced turkey.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced tomatoes on the side. NUTRITION: 389 Calories; 27g Fat (59.8% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 90mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!