Grilled Artichoke and Salmon Pouches
- 4 medium fillets salmon fillets
- 3 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons leeks chopped
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In 4 large aluminum foil sheets, place the fish and the artichokes. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 5 ingredients (olive oil through leeks) and drizzle over the fish and artichokes.
- Place an additional large sheet of foil over the fish and seal the open edges tight.
- Place the pouches on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled sliced zucchini, summer squash and red bell pepper. NUTRITION: 228 Calories; 10g Fat (37.8% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 178mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!