Crock Cooker: Lemon Chicken
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large yellow onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Mix together the lemon pepper seasoning, paprika and salt.
- Coat the chicken with the spice mixture. Place the coated chicken in the crock pot and cover with the chicken broth, garlic cloves, parsley, onions and lemon zest.
- Cook on low heat for about 4 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried zucchini, yellow squash and red bell pepper. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure chicken broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: 97 Calories; 1g Fat (11.6% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 1758mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!