Basil Plum Chicken Thighs
- 1 pound chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 3 large plums pitted and chopped
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large crock cooker, place the chicken and plums.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining 4 ingredients (shallots through salt and pepper) and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 168 Calories; 5g Fat (25.6% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 166mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!