Asian Brussels Sprout and Salmon Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 pound chopped salmon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the ginger, salmon, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Remove salmon mixture and set aside.
- To the skillet, add the bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, coconut aminos and cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the vegetable mixture, add the salmon mixture and stir.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky stir-fried baby spinach (heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach; cook, turning with tongs, until slightly wilted; drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste). NUTRITION: 191 Calories; 8g Fat (35.3% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 94mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!