Lemony Grilled Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Add olive oil, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread both sides of the pork chops with the mixture and let the chops set for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chops over direct heat for 6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mashed potatoes and steamed zucchini and yellow squash. VEGETARIAN: Use tofu instead of pork chops. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 203 Calories; 12g Fat (52.5% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 356mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!