Ham and Kale Stir Fry with Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large stalks celery chopped
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets then pulsed in a food processor until rice consistency reached
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the first 4 ingredients (ham through celery). Stir and cook for 5 minutes, until ham is slightly brown.
- To the ham mixture, add the kale, coconut and salt and pepper and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 10 minutes, until ham is cooked through. Sprinkle ham mixture with cauliflower.
- Turn off heat and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes, stir and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby carrots and snow peas. NUTRITION: 310 Calories; 22g Fat (60.7% calories from fat); 16g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 38mg Cholesterol; 946mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 ½ Fat
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!