Grilled Salmon With Olive Tzatziki
- 2 pounds salmon fillet (or any firm fleshed white fish fresh or frozen)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup halved Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, add salmon, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add olives, garlic, yogurt, cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- On an indoor or outdoor grill, grill salmon over medium high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve salmon with tzatziki.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli VEGETARIAN: Use eggplant instead of salmon. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure olive are gluten free. NUTRITION: 394 Calories; 25g Fat (57.2% calories from fat); 35g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 81mg Cholesterol; 749mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 4 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!