Turkey and Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Wraps
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and roasted
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 pound nitrate free deli sliced turkey
- 3 large carrots cut into matchsticks
- 2 large stalks celery cut into matchsticks
- In a food processor, cauliflower, garlic, olive oil, tahini, paprika, lemon juice and salt and pepper until smooth.
- On a large cutting board or platter, lay lettuce leaves and layer turkey, hummus and vegetables.
- Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!