Turkey and Cauliflower Soup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large leek chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 14-oz. cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 14-oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- 3 cups browned ground turkey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic and leek for 10 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, turn heat up to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover pot. Simmer soup for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!