Tangy Carrot and Fennel Salad with Roast Beef
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large blulb fennel chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1 1/4 pounds nitrate free deli sliced roast beef
- In a large bowl, mix the first 9 ingredients (carrot through kale).
- On a large plate, lay out the beef in single sliced. Spoon the carrot mixture into the center of the sliced beef and roll up.
- Serve chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!