Sweet Ginger Lemon Turkey Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 14 ounce can bamboo shoots drained and chopped
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey; cook for 5 minutes, breaking up with a spoon, until browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (green onions through bamboo shoots). Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over chopped baby bok choy and snow peas. NUTRITION: 259 Calories; 13g Fat (44.7% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 131mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!