Sweet Curry Chicken Salad Wraps
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons mashed avocado
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened raisins
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium green apple cored and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, mix the first 11 ingredients, (chicken through onion).
- Evenly distribute the chicken salad on the lettuce wraps. Roll up the lettuce and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!