Strawberry Almond Crisp
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/8 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- sea salt pinch
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberries, orange
- juice, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir until combined and heated through, and then stir in almonds. Spoon strawberry crisp into bowls and drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!