Smoked Salmon with Cauliflower Mash
- 2 cups cauliflower florets cooked, drained, and mashed
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 pound smoked salmon cut into thin layers
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- While cauliflower florets are hot, mix ghee, lemon juice, parsley, and green onions into mashed cauliflower. Stir until well combined and divide into 1/2 cup portions.
- Top each with 4 ounces smoked salmon, serving with a wedge of lemon and additional parsley, if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!