Sea Salt Sweet Bacon Wrapped Apple Slices
- 8-10 slices bacon
- 2 large apples cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half. Put the maple syrup in a shallow bowl. Take a half a slice of bacon and dredge it through the maple syrup. Put an apple slice on one end of the bacon slice and roll up. Secure with a toothpick.
- On a large baking sheet, place each bacon wrapped apple. Bake the apples for at least 25 minutes, or until the bacon is brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the bacon wrapped apples and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!