Salmon with Tomato and Olive Relish
- 6 tablespoons ghee divided
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced tomatoes canned
- 1 cup chopped Spanish olives
- 3 cloves garlic minced, sautéed, and cooled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 cups sautéed spinach
- In a large sauté pan, heat 3 tablespoons ghee over medium heat.
- In the pan, sauté salmon, seasoned with salt and pepper, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until it reaches the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, to a medium bowl, add 3 tablespoons ghee and the next 6 ingredients (tomatoes through lemon zest) and mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On individual plates, place spinach.
- Place salmon alongside spinach. Top salmon with tomato and olive relish and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Steamed broccoli with butter and salt and pepper.( optional, if you want more than just spinach.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!