Radish and Prosciutto Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 large radishes diced
- 4 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan bring vinegar to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until syrupy and reduced to 2 tablespoons, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the radishes between 4 plates. Top with prosciutto and drizzle with balsamic syrup as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!